[kepler-dev] EML200DataSource Problems

Rod Spears rods at ku.edu
Thu Oct 7 12:00:21 PDT 2004

I have found a bug in the EML200DataSource, but that is a separate bug
from the ports not updating, it's a bug JIng told me about.

It's my belief that it is a Ptolemy issue that the ports don't update.
Also, I sent an email on this while back and didn't get a satisfactory
answer. When I change the iconDescription attribute to a different SVG
icon description it does not get updated on the screen until I move the
icon.

In my local build I changed the RecordResult to initially have "busy"
icon (as was suggested) and then when the ports are configured it
changes itself to the icon we all know and love. But I'll say it again,
the icon does not update unless I click on it and move it.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this is?

Rod