[kepler-dev] new kepler wiki site

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Mon Nov 8 20:22:38 PST 2004

Matt:

This wiki stuff rocks!

Logging in and editing works fine (just used my SEEK LDAP login).

I just created under "For Developers"
http://test.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ForDevelopers
.. a new entry for "Hot Topics"!

As a strawman, I've created the following list of "hot topics":
    * Kepler actor, workflow, dataset repository?
    * Semantic Typing and Kepler?
    * Kepler and web/soaplab/grid services?
    * Deployment of Kepler workflows?
    * Kepler and the Grid?
I haven't had a chance to create any of these pages.
Indeed it might be a good idea to provide a more or less standard
format for them, e.g.,
-- Title/Name (of the hot topic)
-- Overview of the problem
-- Example (when applicable)
-- Specific requirements
-- Possible solutions (and trade-offs)

Bertram

PS once we've converged on the Kepler wiki content, which I think we
might already have done ;-) we could think about adding some
spiffyness...  ok, one thing at a time!