[kepler-dev] Re: Roadnet Kepler demo (fwd)

Efrat Frank efrat at sdsc.edu
Thu Nov 4 12:47:59 PST 2004

Tobin,

You can check out the FilterUI actor. It accepts an array of strings and
allows the user to select them on a browser interface. It uses the same
approach as the BrowserUI actor. I think that once we have a Kepler server
backend it can be replaced by using a jsp page displayed on the BrowserUI
actor.

Efrat