[kepler-dev] OS X with ptolemy 4

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 27 16:28:41 PDT 2004

Hi Steve,

I may have jumped the gun in saying that this works.  I didn't realize
that you're supposed to be able to cmd-drag from the relation.  So the
part that is actually working is the cmd-click to create a relation,
but not the cmd-drag to drag a link from the relation to another
location.

sorry about the confusion.

chad