[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] javadoc, junit, installer for Windows

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:41:03 PST 2004

Hey Bertram,

So, NSIS looks like a nice system, but from my perusal it appears that
it doesn't support MacOS.  We were planning on Kepler releases on MacOS
as a lot of our target scientists use MacOS, especially the MacOS
laptops these days.  Which is another reason I like InstallAnywhereNow,
because it generates installers for Windows, MacOS, and linux.

BTW, I like the idea of generating the installer directly from the
build.xml file. I wonder if we could do that with a cross-platform
installer?

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara