[kepler-dev] RE: [SDM-SPA] Latest SPA Release (updated)

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:42:21 PST 2004

Hi Dan,

This sounds great.

I think we can directly use it with the generic web service actor as it
is available as a soap service. Developing a wrapper for it might be
unnecessary.

I will be happy to try it if you could provide me with the operation
name and inputs for it.

What I saw from wsdl is that this web service uses almost all soap
types. Currently the ws actor handles basic xsd types and some array
types. It should be possible to use it as is with the extension to the
web service actor for the map array.

Ilkay