[kepler-dev] RE: [SDM-SPA] Latest SPA Release (updated)

Daniel Colonnese dcolonn at ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 5 14:54:47 PST 2004

Dear All,

I have found a potential TRANSFAC service. It is a free service offered
by European Bioinformatics Institute.  I have been in touch with the
service author and they are cooperative and willing to work us.

Before I turn this into a Ptolemy actor, I need some help to determine
whether this service is suitable replacement for the previous transfac
service.

The service is an interface to the TFSCAN program.  Here is a
description of that program

http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Software/EMBOSS/Apps/tfscan.html

Let's schedule a meeting for Monday or Tuesday where Matt can help us
decide.

Please let me know,

Dan