[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] Latest SPA Release (updated)

Vouk vouk at ncsu.edu
Thu Mar 4 18:35:44 PST 2004

David,

It depends on the system. If installation or mods of Java or Ptolemey
require admin access, then mod
requires it. Best is to remove and re-install (which may not work if
initial stuff was
done by an Admin).

Installation requires proper Java (first), proper P (second) and finally
SWE which mods P.
J and P may mod registries we do not (at least not to my knowledge, but
I could be proved wrong)
beyond what happens in Windows
 when you put something on the desktop or mod something in Program Files
directory.

mav