[kepler-dev] membership nomination

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 3 14:53:05 PST 2004

Hi,

I would like to nominate Jing Tao for membership into the Kepler dev
group.  Jing has been contributing both code and documentation (via me)
for Kepler for at least a month now and will be continuing through SEEK
to work on Kepler.  Please respond with one of the following:

     * Approve (+1) - Jing should be allowed in the group
     * Neutral (0)
     * Disapprove (-1) - Jing should NOT be allowed in the group*.

*Note that a vote of Disapprove nullifies the entire voting process.  If
you vote Disapprove, you must provide a valid reason for doing so.

Please reply to me (berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu) within 24 hours.  I will
tally the vote tomorrow at the end of the day.  Please see the Kepler
charter if you have any questions about this process
(http://kepler.ecoinformatics.org/management.html).  Note that only
current members of the project can vote.

Thanks,
chad