[kepler-dev] RE: [SDM-SPA] RE: Latest SPA Release (updated)

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Mar 3 12:33:19 PST 2004

I have been intalling it on a few other machines this morning.
Looks like we are having the same difficulty with all the machines that had
installed from a version of the installer before.
But it installs fine with the machines which have the untouched (no SPA
modules added before) version of Ptolemy II.

The problem seems to be related to the removing and updating 'vergil.lax'
and/or 'ptsupport.jar'.
We have scheduled a time tomorrow morning (9am) to look urther into this and
solve the problem.

Ilkay