[kepler-dev] Ptolemy 4

Christopher Hylands Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 30 09:48:01 PDT 2004

Ok, the ptII4.0.src.tar.gz file is updated with the fix, I'll update
the windows installer later today.

-Christopher
--------

    Unfortunately, there is a minor glitch in doc/makefile/img.
    I removed the psd files from the release, but failed to update
    the makefile.

    :-(

    The fix is to edit doc/makefile/img and remove the lines that
    mention .psd files.

    I'm generating a new tar file now.

    BTW - I'm at JavaOne in San Francisco.  If any Kepler folks are
    here and want to get together, send me email.

    -Christopher
    --------

        Hi All,

            In case you might not have noticed, Ptolemy 4.0 has been released o
        the Ptolemy web site (as of 29 June)

        http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/

        --
        Dan Higgins