[kepler-dev] Ptolemy 4

Christopher Hylands Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 30 09:04:47 PDT 2004

Unfortunately, there is a minor glitch in doc/makefile/img.
I removed the psd files from the release, but failed to update
the makefile.

:-(

The fix is to edit doc/makefile/img and remove the lines that
mention .psd files.

I'm generating a new tar file now.

BTW - I'm at JavaOne in San Francisco.  If any Kepler folks are
here and want to get together, send me email.

-Christopher
--------

    Hi All,

        In case you might not have noticed, Ptolemy 4.0 has been released on
    the Ptolemy web site (as of 29 June)

    http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/

    --
    Dan Higgins