[kepler-dev] Re: [Ptolemy] New copy bug

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 8 08:50:52 PDT 2004

Steve,
    The Mac corrections seem to work OK!  [I do get an error the first
time I try to open the 'TimedSources' or 'SequenceSources' directories
in the Actors tree, but this occurs on both the Mac and the PC (e.g. I
get a null pointer exception in trying to load the Sinewave actor)]

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-892-2531
735 State Street - Room 205