[kepler-dev] RE: web service actor

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Feb 25 12:33:19 PST 2004

Hi Chad,

I'm progressing in terms of type issues.
I had bunch of other things until this week so it was progressing slow.
I'm giving my full effort to it since 2-days.

To make that type available from java, that type obect needs to be
implemented.
Than the only thing I need to do is to set the return(output) type to that
type object.
I tried a bunch of different type returns yesterday in this way.
If you can output that type, you've probably already implemented it and have
it in the jar as a class.
Do you have a toString() method in your type object?
This is just in case we want to print out what the web service return. :)
Let's talk on irc today and try it.

I haven't generically implemented it yet, but I'm almost there.
I have a problem with web services with multiple output message parts.
Anyways, let's first try it today.

Ilkay