[kepler-dev] Re: Dynamically adding properties (attributes) to the relation ......

jagan Jagan.Kommineni at infotech.monash.edu.au
Sun Dec 26 16:14:46 PST 2004

Hi Ilkay,

As I have shown you at the SC2004 conference, GriddLeS environment
permits you to connect the applications over the grid without source
modification.  When we submit jobs to different grid nodes, the
GriddLeS  environment  automatically transmits the data from one model
to the another. It is possible to configure the experiment to transmit
the data during the execution or at the end of the execution. Some
applications would be benefited when we transmit data progressively
especially when the execution time is significant.  I would like to make
use of the relation property to specify this type of information.

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni