[kepler-dev] Dynamicalling adding properties (attributes) to the relation ......

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 22 05:40:13 PST 2004

The easiest way to do this, I think, would be to subclass
TypedCompositeActor and override the newRelation() method to
return a relation that contains the parameter you are interested in.
You would then want to create a new configuration that uses
your subclass rather than TypedCompositeActor.

Edward