[kepler-dev] Re: Keppler RSS?

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:55:06 PST 2004

Hi Dale,

We do use RSS, but it only really shows what pages have changed on the
website.  Its not news per se.  The RSS is here:
http://kepler-project.org/rss.rdf

If you do view source you'll see its linked into the <head> section of
the html so that RSS browsers can find it, but it doesn't show up on web
pages proper.  I'm not sure how useful you'll find it.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara