[kepler-dev] Search key

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Mon Dec 13 07:29:18 PST 2004

I've been noticing the same issue regarding using the backspace key in the
data or actor tab (backspacing because you might have typed your query
incorrectly).  If there is anything selected on the canvas, it is deleted
when the backspace key is hit even though the focus is in the data or actor
tab.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office