[kepler-dev] Search key

Shawn Bowers bowers at sdsc.edu
Fri Dec 10 23:16:22 PST 2004

Dan,

Thanks for more clearly specifying the bug.  I was able to duplicate it
in both the actor and data search panel using the backspace, but not the
delete key.  I wonder if this isn't a Ptolemy-interaction problem as
opposed to a bug in the actor and data panel ... For some reason, the
canvas is interpreting events prior to the current component focus.

shawn