[kepler-dev] jar file locations

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Dec 8 23:10:22 PST 2004

Doug,

I have finally could download and  look into your workflow. It works
on my Mac and windows. So the error must be related to something
in the installer.

Would you like to get a read-only cvs account instead and try building
it until we have newer versions of the installers?

BTW: There is also an error  (unrelated to the one you mentioned)
related
to the float type in one of your services. I will fix that one. Should
have
done this before but it was being procrastinated. :-)

A tip on troubleshooting the web service actor is to listen to the
actor.
('Listen to actor' in the right-click context menu of the actor.) It
will give
you some information on the connection, and the call to the server.

Best wishes,
Ilkay