[kepler-dev] jar file locations

Douglas Fils fils at iastate.edu
Wed Dec 8 21:47:25 PST 2004

Efrat,
    Thanks...   this evening I downloaded the latest version of kepler
from the wiki to an XP machine I have at home and am still having issues
using work flows that have web services in them.    As before I am using
this workflow (Ref:
http://test.chronos.org/wsFlowv2.xml ).  I have java 1.4.2_03 installed
to my system.

(stack trace)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/Service
    at org.sdm.spa.WebService.getServiceBinding(WebService.java:841)
    at org.sdm.spa.WebService.fire(WebService.java:666)
    at ptolemy.actor.AtomicActor.iterate(AtomicActor.java:283)
    at
ptolemy.actor.sched.StaticSchedulingDirector.fire(StaticSchedulingDirector.java:161)
    at ptolemy.actor.CompositeActor.fire(CompositeActor.java:316)
    at ptolemy.actor.Manager.iterate(Manager.java:519)
    at ptolemy.actor.Manager.execute(Manager.java:295)
    at ptolemy.actor.Manager.run(Manager.java:852)
    at ptolemy.actor.Manager$2.run(Manager.java:901)

Any tips or ideas?

take care
doug