[kepler-dev] diva fork

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 9 11:42:29 PDT 2004

Hi Christopher,

Our plan is definitely to merge these changes with your tree.  I just
need to get the code cleaned up a bit first.  We want to make the
scroll bar changes a  configurable option so different configs can
choose whether to use them or not.  I'll hopefully get this cleaned up
by the end of the week then I'll talk to you about merging it in with
your tree.

chad