'Look Inside' (was Re: [kepler-dev] Re: Ptolemy II 4.0.1 is available for download)

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 6 05:10:58 PDT 2004

The principle being followed is that "Look Inside" reveals whatever
defines the functionality of the actor...

I think it would be confusing to have two versions of look inside,
but I don't feel too strongly about this.

A knowledgeable user can use the tooltip info (which reveals the full
class name of the actor) to find the source code.

I like the idea of Properties display... In fact, we could probably
consolidate a bunch of functionality into that...

Edward