[kepler-dev] right-click on Mac

Xiaowen Xin xin2 at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 28 10:34:23 PDT 2004

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the pointer.

Now you've given me motivation to install 4.0 as soon as I possibly can
=)

The only Mac I come in contact with is the one sitting on the desk of
our customer for SPA, so I won't get much of an opportunity to play with
it.  Since this release could mean an improved UI for him, I'll try
installing it on his desktop alongside the 3.02 install and see how that
goes.

Xiaowen