[kepler-dev] right-click on Mac

Xiaowen Xin xin2 at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 26 08:51:33 PDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

Some of the functionality of Ptolemy II can only be enabled through
right-clicking I believe.  For example, the context menu of an actor in
a workflow can only be brought up through right-clicking on that actor.

Since currently, the major customer for SPA is a Mac user and Macs have
only one mouse button, is there a different way that he can enable that
functionality?

As far as I can tell, right-clicking can normally be emulated on Macs
through control-clicking, but in Ptolemy II, control-clicking creates a
new relation.

Thanks!
Xiaowen