[kepler-dev] RE: ClustalW_SDSC.java

Xiaowen Xin xin2 at llnl.gov
Fri Apr 16 14:21:53 PDT 2004

Hi Zhengang,

Some of the files I mean in src/org/sdm/spa/ are:

bioservice.xml, bio.xml, DDBJ_DDBJ.xml, DDBJ_GetEntry.xml, and DDBJ.xml.

I don't believe any of these files are used anywhere.

bioservice.xml still references the edu.ncsu package name, so it can't be
used right now even if something references it.

Do you see these files being used?  If they're not used, could you please
remove them?

As for spa.xml, I agree that it should not be in the same category as
PIW.xml.  PIW.xml is in workflows/, while spa.xml is in configs/.

I didn't put spa.xml in src/ because I felt that src/ is for java files.
spa.xml determines the treeview on the left-hand side of the Ptolemy
modelling environment.  So if anything, I felt that it is a configuration
file.

What do you think?

Xiaowen