[kepler-dev] Re: Kepler

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 7 16:58:15 PST 2003

Hi Edward,

Sounds like you had a productive meeting with the SEEK and SDM groups
earkier this week.  Thanks for taking the time. We're really excited
about the collaboration opportunities with your group, and have been
enjoying work with Ptolemy.

I've been working on a preliminary Kepler page that describes our plans
and collaboration (between SEEK and SDM for now, more later).  Its still
a work in progress, but you might find it interesting.  We haven't put
much up there about the design of the extensions to Ptolemy that we're
discussing -- its really just a skeleton site now.

    http://kepler.ecoinformatics.org

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu