[kepler-dev] new project name 'Kepler'

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 5 15:01:38 PST 2003

Hi everyone,

I have gone ahead and changed the name of our existing collaborative
project from the old name (scimodel) to the new name 'Kepler'.  This
makes the name of the project substantially more readable, and puts it
in the context of the Ptolemy.

In the short run, this means you'll need to check out a new copy of the
cvs repository named 'kepler'.  After that, everything should be the
same.  The old 'scimodel' module no longer exists, so if you try to
check things in there or update you'll get an error.

I'll be back in touch soon with further updates.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara