[ecoinfo] marine ecoinformatics

David Blankman dblankman at lternet.edu
Tue Jun 15 16:09:22 PDT 2004

John,

I have been out of the Ecoinformatics loop for a while, but am now
getting back in. Up until March I had been working with LTER sites on
the conversion of legacy metadata to EML (Ecological Metadata Language).
I am currently in between jobs/grants, but would certainly enjoy a trip
to Hawaii. If you have the funds to pay my plane fair and basic food and
lodging, I would love to help you out at no charge (assuming that I am
not working full time).

While I could probably help you some remotely, face-to-face would be
more fun for me and certainly more effective for you.

Let me know if you are interested.

David

David Blankman
EML Integration Developer (until recently)
Long Term Ecological Research Network Office
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131