[Roundtable] NCEAS Roundtable POSTPONED: Dr. Stacy Rebich Hespanha

Mary Hunsicker hunsicker at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Dec 16 10:34:29 PST 2013

Dear All:

Due to the busy holiday season, a few people have asked me to postpone
this week's Roundtable until next quarter. Please stay tuned for the new
date.

Also, we are always looking for people to share their research interests
with the NCEAS community through an informal presentation or discussion.
Please contact me if you and/or your colleagues are interested in
leading an NCEAS Roundtable. We have some open slots in the winter and
spring quarters and we would be excited to hear from you.

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday!

Mary Hunsicker