[Roundtable] Special NCEAS Roundtable this Wednesday at 12:15pm: The future of the NCEAS Roundtable

Derek Gray gray at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 3 14:03:06 PDT 2013

Dear All,

It has been nearly a year that I've been organizing the NCEAS Roundtable
and I will be leaving UCSB for another job in July. So, this seems like the
perfect opportunity for the NCEAS community to discuss the future of our
beloved seminar/discussion series.

Do you have any ideas that could be used to improve future Roundtables, or
do you want to volunteer your time to help organize future events? If so,
please join us in the NCEAS lounge at 12:15pm on Wednesday (June 5th) to
discuss.

Everyone is welcome to attend.

Derek

------
Roundtable meetings are held in the NCEAS lounge at the National Center for
Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, 735 State Street, Suite 300
(Directions<http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/contact>
).

The NCEAS Roundtable blog <http://roundtable.nceas.ucsb.edu/> contains
information about past meetings and a calendar of future events.