[Roundtable] [All] [Local-info] Reminder: Friday Roundtable, Should ecologists get involved in environmental advocacy? (paper attached)

Nancy Baron nbaron at compassonline.org
Wed Jan 9 12:54:18 PST 2013

Hi Derek et al,
Just wanted to let you know I also address this topic of Advocacy as the A work in my book Escape from the Ivory Tower in Chapter 2:The Decision to Speak out.
There are a couple of copies on the table in the lounge if you are interested to peruse that part.
I am looking forward to this discussion.
Nancy

Nancy Baron
Science Outreach Director | COMPASS
National Centre of Ecology and Synthesis,
Santa Barbara CA

Cell: 805-450-3158
Skype: nancyebaron
Twitter: @Nancy_Baron