[Roundtable] Material for Jan 11th Roundtable

Derek Gray gray at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 2 12:23:14 PST 2013

Dear All,

Next week I will be holding a discussion on the involvement of ecologists
in advocacy. I have no expertise in this area whatsoever, but I think it is
an interesting topic that most scientists grapple with at some point in
their career. I thought we could discuss a couple recent papers and a media
story (attached). Please feel free to suggest any relevant papers that the
group might want to have a look at before meeting.

Thanks!

Derek

--
Derek Gray