[kepler-users] MyProxy Actor is Missing?

张杰 zjmeixinyanzhi at 163.com
Tue Jan 27 05:53:30 PST 2015

Hi All,
I want to use GridFTP in my kepler workflow. I have added some GT actors by the command of  “ant change-to -Dsuite=globus4.0.7”. The GridFtpCopy actor needs Grid credential input, which is usally gotten from MyProxy actor. But I can’t find this actor in kepler panel.  Maybe I missed something. Is there any advise from any one?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
with regards,
Jie Zhang