[kepler-users] Installation of Master Slave module 2.2.0 in Kepler 2.4

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Fri Jan 10 15:10:26 PST 2014

Hi Neha,

     What issues did you meet? I tried 'Master-Slave 2.2.0 suite' and
'Master-Slave 2.2.0 module + Kepler 2.4.0 suite' in Kepler 2.4. Both
work for me.

     Note that we have stopped maintaining Master-Slave module since the
project for this module has finished. There could be problems if you run
Master-Slave 2.2.0 module on top of Kepler 2.4.0 suite because we didn't
test their compatibility.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.