[kepler-users] Kepler and Ptolemy and Eclipse Con, San Francisco, March 17 - 20

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 21 08:49:27 PST 2014

I'll be at Eclipse Con in San Francisco March 17 - 20.

Please email me (no need to reply to the list) if you are attending
Eclipse Con and would like to get together during the conference.

Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)