[kepler-users] Web Service Tasks with Different Port Names

Bruno Bastos bastosbf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 12:24:04 PDT 2014

Hello everybody,
I'm having a problem while creating a WSWithComplexTypes Task on Kepler and
maybe you can help me.

The problem is due to the name of the ports that are automatically
generated on Kepler. Kepler automatically generates the name "> result" for
the output port, but I tried to change it for "r", since its more legible.

After changing the port name I and exported the workflow as an XML file and
it seems to be OK. But when  I open this workflow on another machine Kepler
automatically renames the port to "> result" again, and the connections
bound to this port are lost.

Is there any way to tell Kepler to stop generating the ports automatically
for a WSWithComplexTypes Task?

Thanks.

--
Bruno Bastos