[kepler-users] Saving a class in Kepler

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 25 13:01:11 PDT 2013

Hi Kenneth --

Sure enough, you are right, it seems that saving a class does not work in
Kepler due to a bug.  Once you have created a class in a workflow, you
should be able to right click on it and select 'Save Archive (KAR)...',
which allows you to save in a kar file of your choice in your 'My
Workflows' directory.  That should then show up in the tree on the left,
but it does not, because the KAR file that was created is not created
properly.  I created a ticket to track resolution of this issue, but I'm
not sure who might be able to pick it up before the next release.  If
anyone wants to dive in, let us know!

https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6102

Matt