[kepler-users] IDEs

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:05:49 PDT 2013

Hi Leonard,

Is kepler.modules/ptolemy-kepler-2.4/src/ empty? If so, then
the build system did not download the Ptolemy sources. You
can do this manually:

cd kepler.modules/ptolemy-kepler-2.4
svn co
https://source.eecs.berkeley.edu/svn/chess/ptII/branches/kepler-2-4 src

After downloading Ptolemy, Kepler should compile.

I renamed one of the netbeans configuration files and now
'ant neatbeans' works.

'ant idea' generates iml files for IntelliJ IDEA.

   --dan