[kepler-users] Trouble closing down Kepler Release

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:18:34 PDT 2013

Hi Jon,

Are you running multiple instances of Kepler?

This error occurs when multiple instances are started, and the first
instance is not closed last. You can avoid this problem by running
the HSQL databases in a separate process. First run:

kepler.sh -hsql start

then start the Kepler instances. When you are done, exit all the
instances, and run:

kepler.sh -hsql stop

   --dan