[kepler-users] How do I set the backward type inference for a particular actor?

Jose Borreguero borreguero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:20:12 PDT 2013

Dear Kepler users,

I have downloaded and ran suite 'kepler' from the repository (I end upt
with kepler version 'trunk'). I can't find out how to set the
enableBackwardTypeInference parameter for a given actor. I just can't find
this parameter!

I right-click on the actor canvas but none of the offered menu-options
seems to have the enableBackwardTypeInference (see attached image or link
to http://tinypic.com/r/2ypknwn/5 to see the options-menu I get)

Sounds like a stupid question, but I am baffled here.

-Jose