[kepler-users] bug report

Edward Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 21 18:08:18 PDT 2013

BTW, the reason for this is that the icon for the Stop actor in Ptolemy
says it all.
Unfortunately, the icon in Kepler says nothing about what the actor does.
The constructor for the Stop actor includes this:

         // Hide the name because the name is in the icon.
         _hideName = new SingletonParameter(this, "_hideName");
         _hideName.setToken(BooleanToken.TRUE);
         _hideName.setVisibility(Settable.EXPERT);

I suggest that in the Kepler library, the Stop actor should include
something like:

    <property name="_hideName" value="false"/>

Edward