[kepler-users] Ontology

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 3 11:16:07 PST 2013

There is also an ontology mechanism in Ptolemy II, which unlike the
Kepler one, emphasizes inference across models. It is an extension of
the type system...

Appendix E of the forthcoming Ptolemy book describes this...

You can find a draft of this book here:

    http://ptolemy.org/~eal/tmp/PtolemyII_DigitalV0_09.pdf

Edward