[kepler-users] Problem running simple workflows involving RExpression actor

Mullis, Tristan Lloyd tristan.mullis at email.wsu.edu
Wed Jul 31 18:54:51 PDT 2013

To whom it may concern

I'm having the same issue with both the example in Components > R > R > RExpression_Dataframe_Test.xml and the attached workflow.

When running under Kepler 2.4 both never stop executing and just continue to consume CPU time.  I have checked everything I can think of, and there are no error messages.  The RExpression_Dataframe_Test.xml example ran for >40 minutes and I am sure that can't be right.

Thanks,
Tristan