[kepler-users] Problem running simple workflows involving RExpression actor

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Aug 1 10:42:33 PDT 2013

Hi Tristan,

     Both workflows finish in a few seconds and display with correct
images in my tests. My tests are at Mac version 10.6.8, Java 1.6, R
2.11.1. Can you tell us your environment configuration? Also try
starting Kepler from console (kepler.sh or kepler.bat) and see whether
there are informative messages on your console. Thanks.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.