[kepler-users] Regarding Addition of tools

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 17 15:03:16 PDT 2012

Hi Pavan,

     I think it is probably because the R script in your R actor has
some problems. If you want to make sure R is working with Kepler, you
can try demo workflows at
~/KeplerData/workflows/module/r-2.3.0/demos/R/, such as R_3D_Plot.xml.
If you can run the demo workflows, it means R is working and your own R
script has problems. Then you can try run R scripts directly in R and
check its error.

     P.S.: please send your future questions directly to
kepler-users at kepler-project.org, where you will get more prompt and
comprehensive help.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.