[kepler-users] Error in running Kepler 2.3 on a cluster

Himanshu ............. himanshu.king at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:50:29 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I am trying to run Kepler 2.3 on my cluster. Operating system is Red Hat
and Java version is 1.6 (64 bit). I am getting following error.

[null] Error occurred during initialization of VM
[null] Too small initial heap for new size specified

It looks like a JVM error to me but i am not sure how to change the minimum
heap size. If it helps, I have installed Kepler 2.3 on my local machine
which is running on fedora and 32 bit Java and it is working fine. I am
wondering why the default memory size is not sufficient to start Kepler 2.3
on a cluster or problem is something else. Please give me suggestions to
solve this problem.

Thanks