[kepler-users] Methods to invoke Kepler

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 24 11:29:08 PDT 2012

Hi Sven,

     I think there are at least two ways. If you are OK to deploy Web
service, you can use kepler run engine. More information can be found at
https://kepler-project.org/developers/interest-groups/distributed/technical-documentation/the-overview-of-the-workflow-run-engine-component.
Or you can check the implementation of the kepler run engine and main
Kepler class (org.kepler.Kepler) and write similar codes by yourself.
This way is more direct and has less overhead.

     P.S.: I'm ccing it to kepler-users mailing list so other people
might provide better ideas.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.