[kepler-users] Kepler: how to change default runner

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 17 15:40:09 PDT 2012

Hi Himanshu,

     Are you referring the tutorial link
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/developing-a-hello-world-actor-using-the-kepler-build-system-and-eclipse?

     You definitely can add more than one actor into Kepler. Just repeat
Step 4 and adding the actors into the same module. You can check
'actors' module
(https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/actors/) in
Kepler which has many actors in one module.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.