[kepler-users] Optional Parameter

SIGNORET Jacqueline 139795 Jacqueline.SIGNORET at cea.fr
Fri Nov 30 01:42:36 PST 2012

Dear All,

I am a beginner trying to develop an actor. I apologize for asking a silly question.
I need two parameter : the first is a Boolean and the second one a String :
public Parameter enableOperation;
public StringParameter method;

enableOperation = new Parameter(this, "enableCatalogUpdate");
enableOperation.setTypeEquals(BaseType.BOOLEAN);
enableOperation.setExpression("false");

method = new StringParameter(this, "populationRequest");
method.setTypeEquals(BaseType.STRING);
method.setExpression("create");
method.addChoice("create");
method.addChoice("update");

I should like that the second parameter be available only when the user checks the first one. Is it possible to do that easily?
Many thanks for any help.

Jacqueline